Cinnamon Baked Pears via Jessica in the Kitchen
We love a good Fall treat when the chill is in the air and the leaves are turning an orangey glow. Our new favorite dessert: Cinnamon Baked Pears. With just a few simple ingredients and 30 minutes you can make a healthy sweet for after dinner. The recipe is listed below, but we highly recommend heading over to Jessica in the Kitchen to read her full post!
Recipe via Jessica in the Kitchen
- 2 pears, washed, cut in half and cored
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Pumpkin Spice Granola , for topping
- Coconut cream , for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cored pears on a baking sheet. If they aren't even, cut off a bit of the bottom of the pear so that it stands up straight.
- Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon, and then with maple syrup.
- Place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes to bake.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
For more Fall recipes, check out our Pinterest Page!